- Looking for help writing effective goals? Check out our best practice guide here.
With Solverboard, you can create and add a subgoal to a goal. A subgoal allows you to create a second tier to provide further focus on specific areas of your innovation strategies.
Step by step
- Head to the goal that you wish to create a subgoal for.
- Click the 'Create a subgoal' button.
- Give your subgoal a title.
- Provide a detailed description of the subgoal’s objective.
- Define how the Subgoal will be achieved using a tangible measure within the "How we'll measure success" field.
- Click ‘Save’.