Solverboard allows you to define and describe your project scope, objectives, success criteria and project organisation helping to keep everyone aligned and focussed on your project's purpose.
- Within your project, click the 'Scope' tab and click the edit mode pencil icon.
- If you want to, you can update your executive summary (added during the creation process).
- Describe your project's aims and objectives.
- Declare what is in the scope of the project. These are items that are planned and budgeted in the project boundary.
- Declare what is not in the scope of the project. These are items not considered to be (or accounted for) in the project's remit, so by declaring them you help to reduce scope creep with project stakeholders.
- Click the 'Save’ button on the top bar to save your changes so far.
- Add Project Success Criteria (see also Adding Project Success Criteria) using the button at the bottom of the Scope page. Project Success Criteria describes what success looks like when the project has finished.
- Click the ‘Summary’ tab.
- Using the edit icon add or amend your project organisation including the Project Board, Project Management Team, Project Team and any Expert Authorities that you may use as part of your stage review process. Click ‘Save’.
- To change your Project Manager or Innovation Manager, click the relevant avatar under the banner image and select the new user. Click ‘Save’.
- If you wish to change your background image or your project title, simply click the button with the three dots in the top right corner.
That's it, you’ve now defined your project purpose and established your project organisation!