Project Success Criteria (PSC) allows you to objectively state what success looks like at the end of the project in agreement with your Project Board and other relevant key stakeholders.
- From your project, click the Scope tab and scroll to the bottom.
- Click the 'Add a project success criteria' button. (Shown to the right - click to enlarge)
- Add a title for the PSC.
- Describe the PSC and how you will measure achievement.
- Set the appropriate status.
- Assign an Owner – the person best placed to manage this successfully. (Shown to the right - click to enlarge)
- (Optional) check ‘Add another’ to repeat the process.
- Click ‘Save’ to save this PSC and/or activate the creation of another one. (Shown to the right - click to enlarge)
Edit a PSC
Updating and managing the status of Project Success Criteria (PSC) is straightforward.
Head to your PSC and click on the pencil icon to edit it.
Make any amends and click the 'Save’ button on the top bar to save your changes.