Solverboard allows you to convene and administer Release Reviews to coordinate with your project team’s Go / No-Go reviews on your planned releases.
- Within your project plan, click on the relevant release.
- Click the edit pencil icon.
- Complete the agenda for the Release Review.
- Convene the Release Review capturing key decisions.
- Select the project team’s decision from:
- Go – the project deploys the release and commences work on the next release or series of work packages.
- No-Go – the project continues to work on the current release until it meets the definition of done (acceptance criteria) and can be deployed.