Solverboard allows you to track and manage the non-financial outcomes (business benefits) that the project is planning to deliver.
- Click the 'Non-financial benefit' button.
- Add a title for the Benefit.
- Describe the Benefit and how you’ll measure achievement.
- Set the appropriate status.
- Set the expected date the benefit will be realised.
- Select the type of benefit; this field is customisable to your organisation’s preferences – see settings.
- Assign an owner – the person best placed to manage this successfully.
- (Optional) check ‘Add another’ to repeat the process.
- Click ‘Save’ to save this Benefit and/or activate the creation of another one.
- Click on the Benefit.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- Make any amends to the text fields and change the owner if appropriate.
- Update the status field, realisation date and benefit type as appropriate.
- Click the 'Save’ button on the top bar to save your changes.