Actions are used throughout Solverboard to task team members on events such as meetings, risks, and stakeholders.
- Click ‘Add Action’ button
- Describe the action
- Add a date by which the action is due to be completed
- Assign an owner – the person best placed to manage this successfully
- Set the appropriate status
- Check ‘Create another action’ to quickly repeat this process
- Click ‘Save’ to save this action and/or activate the creation of another one.
- To update the status of an action:
- Click the pencil icon to edit
- Make any amends to the text fields and change the owner if appropriate
- Update the status field as appropriate
- Click the 'Save and Close’ button to save your changes.