A test is an idea worthy of further exploration that is either an idea, or idea cluster, graduated from your Ideaboard in response to a goal, or spontaneously created and decided by the organisation to pursue further.
The purpose of this stage is to examine, experiment and validate the test as a credible innovation option.
To create a test from scratch:
Step by step
- Head to the Tests page (Testboard).
- Click the "Create a test" button in the top right corner.
- Name your test and add further detail.
- Build your testing team. Add team members to the test to explore, experiment on, and review in more depth.
- Optionally categorise the test with:
- Your organisational goals
- Innovation Ambition and/or Horizons 123
- Innovation Type (such product, service, business model etc.)
- Optionally add a banner image.
- Add any relevant files for further information.
- Publish your test.
Your test is now ready for evaluating!